Multifamily Data Library
- Wisconsin Fair Market Rents
- Current and historical rents HUD has set for Wisconsin by county.
Eligibility and Income/Rent Limits
- 2023 Section 8 Income Limits
- These limits determine the income eligibility of applicants for public housing, Section 8 and other programs subject to Section 3(b)(2).
- 2023 80% Income and Rent Limits
- Limits for WHEDA financed properties based on HUD estimates of county median income.
Income and Rent Limits
- Standard MTSP
- For tax credit and/or tax exempt bond-financed projects place in service 5/15/2023 or later, or those not covered by the ‘hold harmless’ provision.
- HERA Special
- For projects placed in service on or before 12/31/08 in HUD designated ‘hold harmless’ areas. Do not apply to HUD, RD, and HOME projects.
- Average Income
- For 4% tax credit projects who are 100% low-income and elect income averaging on their application beginning with the 2021-2022 QAP.