The Section 811 Project Rental Assistance (PRA) program provides project-based rental assistance for extremely low-income persons with disabilities linked with long term services. The Section 811 PRA program creates the opportunity for persons with disabilities to live as independently as possible through the coordination of voluntary services and providing a choice of subsidized, integrated rental housing options.
Click here to read a letter to Property Owners describing the program.
- Application For Section 811 PRA
- Notice of Funding Availability
- HUD Cooperative Agreement
- Interagency Partnership Agreement
- Between the State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) and the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA)
- Section 811 FAQs
- Tenant Selection Plan
- WHEDA Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan
Applications and questions should be directed to Missy Holcomb