Facebook image
Skip navigation


Section 8 Contract Administration

Section 8 Contract Administration provides information on processing Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) requests, annual management and occupancy reviews, contract renewals, rent adjustments, and REAC inspections.

TRACS Mail Addresses

For submission of tenant and voucher data to WHEDA use TRACM23434. 

Special Claims

HUD has established a  Special Claims process for property owners to get reimbursed for their financial loss due to vacancy, unpaid rent, or other damages.


2023 Section 8 Income Limits
Determine the income eligibility of applicants for Public Housing, Section 8 and other programs subject to Section 3(b)(2).



HUD Contract Administration
HUD's Home page for Section 8 Contract Administration.
HUD's Home page for the Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System.


Frequently Asked Questions