Home Buyer Resources
Our home buyer resource center contains a variety of helpful links to assist you in your search for the right loan.
Review everything you need to know about purchasing a home using the WHEDA Advantage. You will find everything from:
- Six Steps to a WHEDA Loan
- First Mortgage and DPA programs available
- Resources and Tools
- Find a WHEDA Lender
- Upcoming Home Buyer Events
- On Demand First Time Home Buyer Webinar
- Home Buyer Education
- WHEDA wants you to be prepared for life as a homeowner. That is why home buyer education is required to qualify for a WHEDA loan. Work with one of our partners that specialize in before and after home buying education and credit counseling.
- WHEDA in Your Area
- Contact us at our Madison or Milwaukee locations.
- A glossary of housing terms, WHEDA terms, and acronyms.
- Residential Related Sites
- Don't Be a Victim of Predatory Lending Practices
- Energy Assistance
- Wisconsin Energy Star Homes
- Wisconsin Realtor's Association