WHEDA is open for business using an adjusted operations model
Due to the ever-changing information regarding COVID-19, the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority has started implementation of an adjusted operations model to protect our employees and the communities we serve. WHEDA leadership has been working toward this decision as part of its business continuity plan and remains open for business. WHEDA will retain an essential workforce at its Madison Office to support our financing efforts and ensure our commitment to affordable housing and economic development.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our communications, policies and procedures to adapt to the fluctuating COVID-19 conditions. We sincerely appreciate your support and patience as we work together during this critical time to serve Wisconsin communities and residents.
· Single family servicing questions, call 800-562-5546 or email
· Tenant concerns, call 800-943-9430
· Media inquiries, call 608-770-8084
· To access a list of WHEDA commercial lending officers go to
· To access the WHEDA single family staff roster go to our online lender toolkit at
· For all other inquiries email
Here are links to public health information resources:
Public Health Madison & Dane County
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Centers for Disease Control