Tuesday, October 3 to Wednesday, October 4, 2017 | Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells
Progress. Possibilities. Partners.
Highlighting WHEDA’s Mission and Values for 2017 and beyond!
WHEDA’s mission is to stimulate the state’s economy, improve the quality of life for Wisconsinites, provide affordable housing, business financing and inspire economic development. In Single Family Housing that means:
- Focus on Relationships
- Provide Better Loan Options
- Mission-Driven Reinvestment
The Homeownership Conference will feature all the information you need to leverage WHEDA’s mission to grow your business and help more of your borrowers succeed. At WHEDA we know there are lots of options out there and we want to provide you with all of them! Sessions
will include highly qualified local, regional and national experts that will share their knowledge on residential programs, borrower assistance options, affordable housing opportunities and the tools needed to build thriving communities. Topics include:
- Presentations by representatives from national mortgage lenders including FNMA
- Generational Marketing and the Millennial Mindset
- Business By The Numbers — The Modern LO
- The state of Real Estate in Wisconsin
- Sharpen Your Sales Skills
- Using Social Media to broaden your market
- Down Payment Assistance – everything you need to know about who, what and where
Attendees of all areas of lending, community development and housing authorities will have access to learning sessions, panel discussions, an exhibitor marketplace and networking with industry partners.
Don't miss out on early registration rates, ending September 3, 2017!
- For-profits at $125.
registration rate is $150.
- Registrations will be accepted up to September 22, 2017.
Click Here for Online Sponsor RegistrationClick Here for Online Attendee Registration
Click here to download a printable Sponsorship Form
Reserve your hotel room before September 3, 2017 for the WHEDA Conference rate of $82!
Reservations can be made by calling the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center at (877) 253-5466 and booking under the WHEDA block of rooms.