Tax Credit Allocating Program
Year-specific information, including QAP, application, award and reservation lists, fast facts, income and rent limits, and other pertinent information.
Earlier years' information may be requested by contacting a Multifamily Senior Underwriter.
How to Use Tax Credits
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Fact Sheet
- Introduction to Tax Credits
- Basic introduction to the tax credit program.
- New to Low Income Housing Tax Credits?
- Provides a brief outline of the tax credit application process.
- Using 4% Credit with Tax-Exempt Bond Financing
- Explains how to combine credit with tax-exempt bond financing.
- On-Demand Training
- Videos on the tax credit process that you may view at your convenience
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQs list questions and their answers to commonly asked questions about Tax Credit Allocating.
Contact a WHEDA Multifamily Senior Underwriter.
Multifamily Construction Signage
Appropriate signage must be displayed on site during construction. Construction sign requirements and graphics files for use by your sign-maker.
The following guidelines will now be year-specific Appendices to the LIHTC Application and can be found by clicking on the appropriate program year in the left column:
- Capital Needs Assessment Policy and Standards
- Developer Scope of Work Requirements
- Developer Fee Policy
- Market Study Guidelines (revised October 2006)
- Capital Needs Assessment Providers Revised 3/13
- A list of approved independent, third-party capital needs assessment providers.
- Market Study Providers
- WHEDA's list of approved independent, third-party market study providers, plus instructions for applying to become an approved provider.
Memorandum of Understanding
February 27, 2012 Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (Wisconsin), Rural Housing Service in Wisconsin and Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority.